RADIESSE® and RADIESSE® (+), Dermal Fillers Used for Smoothing Moderate to Severe Facial Wrinkles and Folds, in the Las Vegas Area
RADIESSE® and RADIESSE® (+) are dermal fillers that are used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth). Additionally, RADIESSE® may be used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands.
Why choose RADIESSE®?
- RADIESSE® immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.1-3
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.1
- RADIESSE® is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients2,3
- RADIESSE® provides results with high patient satisfaction2,4
- RADIESSE® is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain
RADIESSE® and RADIESSE® (+) IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Who should not use RADIESSE® or RADIESSE® (+)?
You should not use RADIESSE® or RADIESSE® (+) if you have an allergy to any component of the product, if you have a history of severe allergies, if you have a bleeding disorder, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. You should not use RADIESSE® (+) if you have an allergy to lidocaine or medicines like it.
Click here for additional important safety information regarding RADIESSE® or RADIESSE® (+) treatments.
If you are looking for a non-surgical alternative for getting rid of wrinkles and lines in the Las Vegas area, call Dr. Reuel Aspacio at Summerlin Dermatology at 702-243-7501 to schedule your appointment.