Reuel Aspacio, M.D., F.A.A.D.
Dr. Reuel Aspacio, Board Certified Dermatologist and Medical Director of Summerlin Dermatology, welcomes you to his state-of-the-art facility; where realizing the goal of achieving and maintaining healthy, beautiful skin is within reach!
Dr. Aspacio has been offering professional cosmetic and medical skin treatments in the Las Vegas area since 1996. In 2001, Dr. Aspacio founded Summerlin Dermatology. It was his goal to create a facility with the primary goal of offering the best possible skin treatments available to patients of all ages spanning all walks of life. Dr. Aspacio firmly believes that skincare and related dermatological treatments should be affordable and available to as many people as possible.
Dr. Aspacio’s delivery of care is the culmination of years of study and experience and his commitment to continuing medical education. With his artistic sense of form, balance and proportion along with his medical acumen, Summerlin Dermatology remains the premier source of your cosmetic and medical dermatological needs.
Dr. Aspacio received his bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry at University of California, Davis with the distinction of having earned Highest Honors. He remained at UC Davis to complete his medical degree. He then went on to complete his internship in Internal Medicine at University of California, San Francisco/San Joaquin Program in Fresno. Dr. Aspacio then completed his residency training in dermatology at Martin Luther King, Jr/Charles Drew Medical Center in Los Angeles. At that center, he gained expertise in the assessment and treatment of ethnic skin; knowledge that is quite valuable in our highly diverse community.
Affiliated with many hospitals in the area, Dr. Aspacio remains in the forefront in the delivery of dermatological care in the valley.
Get social with Dr. Aspacio
Dr. Aspacio’s credentials include:
• Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
• Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
• American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery (member)
• National Psoriasis Foundation (member)
• Las Vegas Dermatological Society (member)
Dr. Medical Researches
• Clinical study evaluating infrared coagulator in Tattoo Removal. Ron Wheeland, MD , Department of Dermatology University of California, Davis.
• Laboratory study elucidation the characteristics of Frankia. Dr. Berry, Department of Horticultur University of California, Davis.
• Vitiligo and Thyroid Disease Society for Investigative Dermatology Nat’l Convention, Washington, D.C.
• Vitiligo, Lichen Sclerosus, and Morphea National Medical Association National Convention Atlanta, GA.
• Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada Syndrome Los Angeles Metro Derm Society Torrance, CA.
• Eruptive Syringoma Los Angeles Metro Derm Society Torrance, CA.
• Multiple Giant Pilomatricomas American Academy of Dermatology Nat’l Convention New Orleans, LA.
• Vitiligo National Medical Association National Convention Orlando, Fl.
• Acne Study
• Laser study for acne scars
Awards & Recognition
• Top Doctor – City, Las Vegas Magazine, 2010
• Voted “Top” or “Best” Dermatologist in Las Vegas, NV
• Top 10 Doctor – State, Nevada Dermatologist, 2014
• Top 10 Doctor – City, Las Vegas, NV Dermatologist, 2014
• Top 10 Doctor – Metro Area, Greater Las Vegas Dermatologist, 2014
• Expert Injector – American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 2016
All Expert injectors are board-certified plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, dermatologists or oculoplastic surgeons.
All Expert injectors have demonstrated extreme due diligence in regards to patient safety, reliable results and consumer education.
All Expert injectors only administer products that are FDA-approved for aesthetic use.
There are more than 1.2 million doctors who are legally allowed to administer injectables in the United States. Less than 3 percent are qualified to be an Expert injector.